A night at the gentleman’s club is well-spent by most guys standards. They enjoy the adult entertainment, the appeal, and of course, seeing the gorgeous ladies dance in front of them. If you are headed out for a night at the stripe club, there are a few important pieces of information to keep in mind to ensure a great night. Whether you are a first-timer or experienced in adult entertainment in Philadelphia, PA, this information is designed to make your night remarkable.
1. Dress to Impress: When heading to a gentleman’ club, avoid jeans, white t-shirt, and sneakers get-up. It’s basic and boring. Dress to impress but do not overdo your wardrobe.
2. Money Matters: Take plenty of cash with you to the strip club, but do have a limit to the amount of money you will spend. It’s better to leave the credit card at home.
3. Fantasy Only: Remember this night is for entertainment purposes only. Do not become obsessive over any of the girls or fall into any of their schemes.
4. Go With Friends: It’s perfectly okay to go to the strip club alone, but if you go with friends, the time is so much more exciting and you eliminate the risk of looking like a geek at the club.
5. Arrive Early: Don’t wait until the last minute to come to the club. You’ll stick out like a sore thumb as you attempt to get to the rhythm of things. Arrive early, relax, and enjoy our night out on the town.
6. Relax: When you are at a strip club, nothing is more important than remembering to relax. If you are uptight, it changes the energy of the room for everyone. Do not ruin your fun and that of other patrons and just relax!
7. Don’t Be Rude: Don’t be a prude at the strip club. Buy a couple of drinks, toss out a few dollars and get with the vibe. You are at a strip club and this is the anticipation of the night, after all.
8. Know the Rules: Every gentleman’s club has rules in place. The rules are designed to protect the dancers as well as the crowd. Whether or not you like them, you agree to them when you enter the club. Therefore, make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules ahead of time.
9. This Isn’t Date Night: Don’t embarrass yourself by asking ladies for dates or for their phone numbers. Yes, they are beautiful. Yes, they’d look great on your arm. Yes, you’d love the chance. But, this is not the time nor the place for such activity and it won’t score very many brownie points for you.
10. Have Fun: This is your night; make sure to celebrate it to the fullest. You have come out to have fun and you should make sure to have plenty of fun in the night from the moment you arrive until you leave for the evening.
Keep the above tips in mind to ensure a great time at the gentleman’s club.